Model No. : FY-788 (high borosilicate glass electric kettle)
Capacity: 1.7 L
Voltage: US:110 V,EU:230V,UK:240V
Power: 1850-2200 – w
Frequency: 50/60 hz
Temperature controller: drill treasure (service life of more than 3 years)
Power cord plug: European or American standard (3G* 0.75mm pure copper wire)
Features: full glass high borosilicate body (clean and healthy)
1. The body and base can be separated
2. Steam induction control
3. Unique high quality temperature controller
4. Triple safety protection device:
1) The power will be automatically cut off after the water boils
2) Protect and cut off the power after the water is boiled dry
3) To prevent overheating and automatically cut off the power supply
5, Boiling LED blue light design
1. When in use, the external rated voltage shall be consistent with the rated voltage of the product
2. The power cord of the product must be inserted into the power socket with a grounding wire.
3. Although the product is equipped with dry burning protection device, in order to prolong the service life, be sure to avoid dry burning without water.
4. Do not let children touch the product and pull the power cord to avoid scalding and electric shock.
5. Do not place the product near ignition sources, flammable items and electric ovens.
6. Pour away the boiling water for the first time, and the product can be used.
7, it is recommended to add water smaller than the maximum capacity, such as the maximum capacity is 2 liters, it is recommended to add 1.8 liters of water, the maximum capacity is 1.8 liters, it is recommended to add 1.6 liters of water, the maximum capacity is 1.5 liters, it is recommended to put 1.4 liters of water, it is best not full, in case the water will overflow when boiling.
8, electrical appliances do not close to the table, work table and other similar edge disposal, so as not to knock down; When suspending the wire, avoid being touched or tripped; Make sure the kettle contains hot water.
9. When the water boils, the vapor temperature is very high. Avoid touching the spout, cover and handle with your hands or other parts of your body, so as not to burn.
10, the injection of water should not exceed the highest light line, so as not to boil water, splashing out, causing accidents.
11, do not put sticky food (such as milk, etc.) into the kettle to heat.
12. Please ensure that the lid is properly placed before starting operation.
13. When the kettle is working, do not leave the original place. Children should be avoided to avoid accidents.
14. If the power cord is damaged and special tools are needed, please go to the maintenance point designated by the manufacturer to replace it.
15. When the kettle is powered on, please lift or pour water by mistake. You can also turn off the power by hand during the boiling process.
16. Unplug the power plug when you stop using it.
17. Please place the base horizontally when using it.
When the kettle is powered on, please do not add water forcefully to avoid accidents.
19, electrical appliances should not be placed on the top of the heating furnace, furnace or similar above or near.
20. After automatically cutting off the power, you can turn on the power again, but you must wait 1-2 minutes for the temperature sensing device to cool down before you can turn it on again.
Press the position of the power switch, the indicator light is on, and the electric kettle starts to boil water.