● ENHANCED 4 SYSTEMS DIAGNOSIS – Not only diagnose the engine system but also performs full detection on the vehicle's other 3 main ECU systems (Transmission, ABS, Airbag(SRS)). Reads & erases fault codes, turns off warning lights, and reads live PCM datastream on these 4 systems.
● FULL OBDII DIAGNOSIS – Read/clear error codes, DTC look-up, do smog tests including I/M readiness, O2 sensor test, etc. will keep your mind from worrying about whether the data about emission exceeds the standard values. It also reads freeze frame data, does EVAP system tests, retrieves vehicle info, and more.
● ADVANCED DATASTREAM GRAPH – Reads and displays live data stream in one graph for the 4 systems (Engine, AT, ABS, SRS), allows you to add 4 parameters in the meantime to show the live data, which is intended to help you quickly find potential problems of the vehicle.
● WIDE VEHICLE COVERAGE – Compatible with over 46 vehicle makers for a complete car diagnosis. Works on most from 1996 US-based, 2002 EU-based, 2005 Asian-based or newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Portuguese.
● USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN – Equipped with an intuitive interface, 3.5-inch TFT color backlit large screen, 2 cutouts in the back for holding easily, strong rugged anti-slip rubber housing. Supports lifetime free update and print online via an update software tool downloaded from ANCEL website.
ANCEL FX2000 Supports Four System Diagnosis
● For Engine System
The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in the Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
● For Transmission:
It makes great sense in safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
● For ABS System:
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
● For SRS System:
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
● Support OBD-II/EOBD full 10 diagnostic functions
● Include more than 46 brands of car maker
● Including Four basic systems(ENG-TCM-ABS-SRS) diagnostic
● Basic diagnostic functions, including reading DTCs, clearing DTCs and reading data streams, ECU information
● Supports DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform/ Historical data record and playback
● Supports multiple languages/ Buzzer alarm/ Fast upgrading online lifelong free
● 4.0 TFT color display, Higher resolution, sharper colors
● Displays live O2 sensor test data
● Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes, and pending codes
● Turns off MIL, clears codes and resets monitors
● Displays monitor and I/M readiness status
● Reads live PCM data stream
● Prints data via PC
● Saving diagnosing and repair time
● Display: 4.0'' TFT LCD, with 480*320 pixels
● Operation Temperation: 0℃~50℃
● Storage Temperation: -20℃~70℃
● Power: 9V~18V
● Operagting current: 150mA 12V(Typical)
● Power Consumption: 1.8w(Typical)
1) ANCEL FX2000 Works on 12V vehicle battery ONLY;
2) Must be 16 PIN OBD II protocol.
You could consult us before purchase if you are not sure.